Two Modern Interiors Inspired By Traditional Chinese Decor - combining asian and contemporary

Category

Incorporating Asian-Inspired Style Into Modern Décor combining asian and contemporary


To combine the beauty of Asian details with a modern-edged space is a beautiful thing – look to bamboo, orchids, or garden stools, for example.

Asian-style interiors instantly evoke an image of serenity and tranquil calm. into your own home design while keeping the fresh, contemporary vibe intact – Another visually spellbinding option is to combine the soft neutral.

I've had my home decor described to me by friends as modern, but not cold. About 80% of the space has modern elements and the other 20% (the part that .. for our new home that would be mixing some Asian and modern theme together.